Museum-quality posters made on thick, durable, matte paper. This poster is printed on archival, acid-free paper and printed in U.S.
QUALITY AND DETAILS
– Paper: Enhanced Matte Paper Poster.
– Ink: Brother GT-3, water based pigment inks. GT-3 inks are CPSIA compliant and Oeko-Tex™ certified, which means they are safe to print on youth/children’s clothing and reduce environmental waste.
– Several shipping options to choose from – they can range from within 1-8 business days (1-20 for international orders) depending on the courier and level of service you select.
– Delivered in a tube, we offer international shipping.
– Please allow up to 2-7 business days for processing and shipping.
– I will send you a tracking number when your package has shipped.
– The photo frame is not included.
– The appearance of colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
– This design include a simulation of glitters.
Copyright Kukukita, 2016:
All images, designs, and text are copyrighted and cannot be stored, reproduced, or used without obtaining prior written consent from the owner.